- Find a large enough box to store your flowers without them being crushed or flattened
- Trim the stems and wrap a moist piece of tissue around the base of the stems - secure the stems with an elastic band if possible. If it’s a bouquet, keep it together, don’t separate the flowers.
- Place the flowers in the box with a bed of cushioning (soft tissue or newspaper - NOT BUBBLEWRAP) and fill any remaining space with more cushioning material to prevent movement of the flowers
- KEY: Include a note with your name, order details and contact details. You MUST do this or your flowers may be thrown away - we get many deliveries daily, we must know that the flowers are yours.
- Secure the box with tape and add ‘FRAGILE’ to minimise any damage in transport. Send to: Lorna Fenech, 6 St Mary’s Mews, Swindon Road, Cheltenham, GL51 9FH
PLEASE DO NOT SEND US FLOWERS WITHOUT OUR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER.
FLOWERS SENT WITHOUT INDICATION OF NAME/ORDER NUMBER CANNOT BE USED AND RISK BEING THROWN AWAY.